Pages

10/20/2011

5 Questions About Me

WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? To win the lottery
WHO DO YOU MISS? Logan. He was gone for 4 days and went to work today. So we really havent seen much of each other yet.

IS ANYONE IN LOVE WITH YOU OR HAS A CRUSH ON YOU? I hope my husband loves me.. lol

WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU KISSED? Blaine. Yup, the new man in my life. 

WHAT'S YOUR MIDDLE NAME? Faye

One more day till its the weekend. Hope everyone has a great Friday!


2 comments:

  1. I'd love to win the lottery too...but I guess I actually have to play it first!!

    Love the name Blaine too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will win the lottery.. one day...

    and my mom's middle name is Faye too.. actually she goes by her middle name. She doesnt care for her first name. =)

    ReplyDelete