Pages

10/05/2011

38/39 week check up

 So today I had my 38 week check up. (Ill be 39 weeks on Friday) The NP said I am 2 cm, soft but baby is still high. We are scheduled for induction at 7 am on the 7th. Hopefully everything goes fast. :) That's pretty much all for that update.

Im not in the mood to do the 15 Day Challenge. I dont know famous people besides actors/actresses/musicians and obviously I like them because they are A) Hot or B) act/sing good..  Im not into history, politics or anything like that so I cant even say I have a favorite president or political figure.. I cant even say I like Oprah because of the great things she has done in her life time... I have no clue what those great things are, I just know she is loaded! :)


Whimsical Wednesday- In the light of my having my son soon, I decided to find some whimsical looking baby pictures.. Which of course are baby fairies and super cute! Here are a few of my favorites.


 I tried to do this with my DD when she was a baby. (The glitter and wings) But it didnt turn out the same. One of my favorite pictures though..
 So cute!
And lastly, who could forget Anne Geddes!? All of her baby photos are perfectly whimsical! :)

Hope everyone had a very nice hump day! Enjoy your Thursday. Only 2 more days till the weekend! :) Good Night!


1 comment: