The past week has had some ups and downs. Lets see if I remember enough of them for this post.
Moans-
- I hate how our bank website doesnt take payments out right away. They say the bills have been paid, but the money still appears in our account..
- I hate making plans to do something, buy something, etc and then something happens and that plan falls through.. Then that plan never happens..
- Im really disliking how my 21 month old and 3 year old dont listen to me. Each a different situation.
- I dont like how stupid our dog is. I think I was looking for a replacement dog for my childhood dog and this one just doesnt come close and it really effects how I like this dog.
Meaningful-
- The first thing that comes to mind- The other morning Logan was getting ready for work and Garrett woke up. Generally I have to get up and take care of him. That morning Logan actually changed his diaper and got him a fresh bottle. That means so much to me! Thanks babe!
- My mom is coming up Thursday to be here for the delivery of Blaine on Friday. It means so much to me that even though this is baby #3 for me, she still wants to be here and be a part of it all.
- Janesssa!! She has done so much for me and it means so much more. She has rode or drove with me to Prescott once a week to watch me brats while I go to my OB appointments. She is also going to watch them while I am being induced on Friday. I will owe her so much!!
On a side note- Today Logan got up extra early to go Elk hunting. He has today, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday to get one. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let him get one. Having a freezer full of elk meat cuts the cost of meat purchases by like 100%! With a freezer full of elk, I wont need to buy ground meat, steaks, roasts, anything. (Sept for the occasional splurge) So if he is able to get an elk in these first few days that would MEAN so much to me!! :)
Have a great Monday! You rule it, it doesnt rule you :)
P.S. See my new countdown clock at the top?!

Poor Lala! LOL
ReplyDeleteAnd thanks, its nice to be appreciated! :) You know I've got your back! (And your front ;) )
PS, now that you update regularly, I am back to checking your blog every night! Maybe if I update more, people will read mine! :)