Pages

10/04/2011

15 Day Challenege- Day 9

**Some one Who Fascinates You**

I was having a hard time picking someone for this.. I always have a hard time picking anyone and anything to write about. Why is it so hard to make decisions?

I figured it out though, my daughter, Ellie is a very fascinating little person.

When she was born, it fascinated me at how much such a small little being could warm my heart, fill me with joy and make every bad thing in life just disappear for a moment.  I loved the times I got to just hold her and stare at her, even if she was sleeping. Babies are very fascinating creatures. I love watching her grow up and learn new things. Everyday it is something new. From learning to sit by her self, to crawling, standing and walking. Now that she is 3 years old, the things she is learning are becoming much more complex. Some days Im like "Where did she learn that from?" Other days, I know right where she learned it from (Usually something I say all the time)

The things she remembers and repeats is crazy. It can be from months ago and she will tell you what happened.. She is starting to make her own stories up, wanting to do her own thing and did I mention her attitude is growing in leaps and bounds? She is defiantly a spit fire and a force to be reckon with. As silly as it sounds, it fascinates me how she knows how to push my buttons, cross the line and make me want to strangle her. Then she turns around and all she has to do is ask "Are you mad mama?" and utter "I love you" and its all better.. 

It literally scares me to death to think of her growing up more, becoming a young girl, a tween, preteen and a teenager. But one thing I know for sure, she will always fascinate me.  

Love you baby girl!


1 comment:

  1. Favorite challenge post! I hope she sees this someday, but don't show Garrett he might get jealous! Lol

    ReplyDelete