I almost forgot to do this post. I only remembered after laying in bed, reading some blogs, trying to fall asleep.. but guess who isnt sleeping yet?? Me!! (And Ellie too) So I decided to get out of bed, eat some candy and get these pictures posted.
Tonight the town how their Halloween Carnival. (On the 1st? Yeah, I know HOLY FREAKING EARLY) Ellie took a late nap and it turned out to be a short one cause I had to get her dressed and make up on.. She woke up with the worst attitude ever and cried the entire time I was dressing her and putting on her make up. I admit I had a few bad mommy moments while getting both kids ready... :( But we ended up having a fun time. (It was entirely to freaking hot in the gym, I was dieing!!)
 |
| Mr. Garrett was a Farmer boy. He's showing me his nose. |
 |
| Maybe he is a Rock Farmer and he is showing me his "crop" |
 |
| Ellie is a Butterfly Princess |
 |
| She is flying! |
 |
| My beautiful baby girl!! |
 |
| Farmer Garrett & Daddy | |
No comments:
Post a Comment