So Ive decided to go ahead and make Wednesday my weigh loss update days.. I havent started any kind of program yet and not to sure when I will. Soon though hopefully!
I plan to maybe get to go one a walk or two, heck maybe 3 during the week and then get to go to the gym for a work out.
Here's the stuff I want to include in my new posts:
** Update on diet/eating habbits
** Walk repord
** Workout update
** Weight loss ticker
** Weigh loss update
** Inches update (maybe)
Hoepfully, having a blog to update every week will keep me on track more. I am really excited about going to the gym. As it is, even my maternity jeans do not fit me.. I was about 245+ lbs when I went into deliver and am down to 225+ lbs now but yet maternity jeans are still to tight and even my "fat" jeans wont button yet. Oh and not to mention that a big majority of my shirts/tops are ones that I have worn through 2 pregnancies now. No they arnt maternity but they are ones that I wore while pregnant with Garrett and now through Blaine's pregnancy.. I have several pairs of jeans in my closest that I have only worn a small handful of times and those times were only if I had a body slimmer on.. I want to be able to wear those jeans without a slimmer on.

You can do it Robby!! I have thought about doing weight loss Wednesdays too! I'll be rooting you on and maybe accompany you on some walks!
ReplyDeleteYou can do it!! I started going to the gym about a month ago and I am down 10lbs. I could be down more, but I havent really changed my eating habits... that is what I am working on next.
ReplyDelete