Pages

10/17/2011

Meaningful and Moanful Monday

I really do not like the title for my Mondays. Maybe I should just call it Monday's Moment to Remember..? I kinda like that.. So that's what Ill call it from now on.

Wow! I have done something I havent done before.. My blog has over 100 posts!! How exciting! Wish I had more followers though.. Some day, maybe!!

I also need to think of a new title for my blog.. I mean, I am no longer waiting 9 months to have my baby. Maybe something a long the lines of "After the 9 month wait" Hmm, Ill keep thinking on that.

Anyways, things to remember from the past week.

The kids are still doing really good with Blaine. No horrible jealous out breaks yet. However, I do think that Ellie is doing things to get my attention.. Even if Im not holding Blaine.

I am pretty tired of Garrett hitting Ellie and of Ellie being so dramatic about little things.. I hope by January, Garrett will be out of the hitting stage.. (Please, o Please!!)

Either the 10th or 11th Garrett had a run in with the wrong end of a shovel. My nephew was swinging it around in circles outside and Garrett went out there.. It only took a second. He had a cut on his forehead, opposite side from the side he already had stitches in. Dr. B cleaned him up and said he only needed liquid stitches this time. Thank Goodness!

Blaine is a great sleeper and pretty good nurser. Though we are having a few hard times with getting a good latch at night. He is starting to stay away more during the say and keeping his eyes open more. They are blue for now.. Wonder what color they will end up being??

Logan flew out this morning to Knoxville for work training. How weird! I couldnt imagine if he always had to fly to different places for work. Its also scary that he is over there and that he has to be on airplanes too. Any thing could happen while he is gone.. I know, who actually thinks of the bad things? I guess I do at some point or another.. But nothing bad will happen. He will be home on Wednesday!

I love how fast Garret has learned "baby". I can point at Blaine and ask G "What this?" and he says "Ba-ba" which is Baby. It literally only took him a week. He also started saying car. At first it was if he held a car up, he would say "Car" and say "Truck" when he had a truck.. Now though, everything is a car.

I am down right thankful for my children, husband and family! Life would be horrible without any of them in it!

Hope everyone has a good week!

2 comments:

  1. How about "Two Hands, Three Handfuls" for a blog title?
    My blog recently reached 100 posts too! And I gained a follower and I think she came from here! :)
    Annnyway... sounds like a fun week! I'm sure Logan will make it back safely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new title!

    I want more followers too... what can we do to get more people to follow us?? hmmmm....

    ReplyDelete