Pages

10/27/2011

5 Questions About Me

THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO? Ellie
DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? Not generally but I cant say it doesnt happen
THE LAST THING TO MAKE YOU CRY? Reading a blog about losing a child
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOGNE / PERFUME? Pink by Victoria Secret for me and there is a Giorgio Armani cologne that I love, just dont know which one. Im sure they all smell wonderful. 
WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? I actually do not have a specific style or color that I like.. I like a clean cut/fade, long hair looks great on some guys, cut short and gelled up is great on others and I also find bald (shaved) very sex on some guys. (They just have to have the right head for it) lol I have no favorite eye color on men either. I like the unique eye colors that stand out. Logan's eyes are this aquamarine and they pop. (So does his cousin, he is 1/2 Mexican so they REALLY pop) The golden brown and bright blue are amazing on the right guy..

Lol! Wow, if you didnt learn something about me in that last quesion, Im not sure you will ever learn anything about me. I clearly am not very picky.. I like what I like and it doesnt alway have to be the same thing each time. 



2 comments:

  1. I like VS' Pink too! I hardly wear perfume though. Probably should change that...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that answer because I don't have a "type" either as far as hair and eyes go. I mean I never expected to end up with a baldy like your brother!

    ReplyDelete