Pages

1/21/2013

Biggest Loser Week 3 & Birthday

TheJavaMama

 Wow, is it really week 3 of the Biggest Loser Link-up? Well, lets just get this out of the way already. I am at 211.whatever....  Yeah, thats a gain. But I was careless this weekend and take all responsibility for it. 

Current weight- 211
Total Loss- loss 1 + 2 :(

This next week will be better. Ill work harder and eat better! 


 Today is my Birthday. I am a big 28. Am I supposed to be freaking out that 30 is around the corner? Cause if so, Im not. In fact just the other day I was thinking to my self, I cannot wait to be a hot 30 something awesome Mom, with great style and fun to be with. Hopefully I can be that mom in my 30s! :)

Anyways, this weekend Logan and I went to PHX for Saturday and stayed the night at a hotel. We went to the "Castle" an adult store. They should really have a way to test things before you buy them, just saying. After that stop we went to Walmart for some batteries (wink wink) and then back to the hotel to get ready for dinner. We had time to kill before dinner so we stopped at the hotel bar and had a couple of drinks. I had 2 Amaretto Sours. I love those! Then we left for dinner. We ate at The Melting Pot! Ever been to one? If not, you need to put it on your bucket list! The place is a little pricey! But so worth it. For those who havent been, its a fondue style restaurant. We chose to do a 4 course meal and it never looks like a lot of food at the time, but dang, it sure is filling! We started with cheese and got a Wisconsin Trio. It had Sherri in it so it was VERY tart. We should have stuck with the Chedder. With the cheese you get bread pieces, green apples, and veggies to dip. Next is salads. They were both very good. Next was the main course and we got to pick our own. Mine came with chicken, pork, beef and shrimp. Logans was the same but a smaller portion. You cook them in a boullion and it came with veggies also. Sooo good! Last was of course desert! We chose the Flaming Turtle Chocolate which was milk chocolate, caramel and nuts and the set it on fire. It came with all kinds of yummy stuff to dip in chocolate! The best part!  We had a few more drinks then at dinner. Afterwards we went back to the hotel and had a couple  more drinks, then went to our room for the night. 
This week Logan will be gone till Saturday in Knoxville. I am going to try to eat better and workout everyday.  

So here's to another year and more weight to lose! :)

12 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great weekend! Happy birthday!

    Amaretto Sours are my favorite!

    Here is to a healthy week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather! They are so yummy. I wish they came in bigger glasses ;)

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday!
    I am new to your blog from the challenge. Gains are hard.but at least you know what happened and you are admitting you could of done better. That just means you will be on track this week. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, the birthday wishes and the encouraging words!

      Delete
  3. Happy birthday. You'll be back on track soon. Don't get discouraged. You've got this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well happy late birthday! I have been to a place similar to the melting pot and it wasssssssssssssssss so fun!! You can do this - so what if you fall a little off track...just get back on !!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy birthday! i am 30 and i love it :) and the melting pot is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen! Yes it is Amazing :) To bad it is so $$$$

      Delete