I am back down to 208.6. So from last week I lost 3 lbs.
Start weight- 210
Current weight- 208.6
This week loss- 3 lbs
Total loss- 3 lbs
Man, Im not doing so great. I mean 3 lbs loss in 1 week is great, but over all, this is week 4 and all I can say I lost is 3 lbs. I really need to start pushing it in February.
My eating hasnt been to horrible. Though I do have my days. This last weekend my friend came up with her 2 kids. She brought Papa Murphy's pizza with her. She sliced the pizza into really small slices and I ate 4 of them. I'd say it equaled to 2 regular sized slices. (Am I justifying eating so much? yeah, sounds like it) But she also brought the cinnamon wheel. I ate 2 slices of the at dinner, then 2 more slices are few hours later. Then after she left the next day, I finished off the 4 remaining pieces. Boo! Oh and they were all smeared with cream cheese spread. Double Boo!
I really need to research clean eating. We dont eat horrible but I know there is room for improvement.
I would like to eat more roasted veggies. Im not a big veggie fan. I dont mind raw carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, mushrooms. I like cooked potatoes, carrots and mushrooms. Im just not a big fan. However, last Monday I stopped at my MIL's house to get my kids. She and my SIL were making veggie tacos. I didnt think I'd like them but would give it a try. They sliced up red and yellow bell peppers, mushrooms, zucchini, and Anaheim chili and then baked them in the oven. My MIL used corn tortillas and pam, lightly sprayed them and lightly cooked them in a skillet. Just enough to give them a little crunch. Then we used some kind of Greek Yogurt spread, it was Chipotle flavored. Now there were so many things about this meal that I thought I wouldnt like.... I did pick out the Anaheim chili, but the rest was actually really good! MIL also had some other kind of Greek Yogurt dip and we were eating it with pita chips. Also really good. So, I just need to go out of my normal boundaries and try new things.
And before I forget again....
Yeah, I didnt do so well last week. Monday I was in Prescott for a Doc appt, though I could have done my mile that night.... Wednesday I didnt have wrote down but I looked at my DailyMile and I did do my mile at 23.48. I thought I did it on Thursday but dont have the record on DialyMile that I did, so maybe I didnt. My friend came over that day and stayed till Friday. We went to Prescott that day, but again I could have dont the run after I got home.... Saturday, I was in Phoenix picking Logan up at the Airport. Im sure I could have found time after we got home, but didnt... I am going to do my best to finish out this month strong!
I would REALLY like to be able to do a 5k (3.1 miles) On last weeks Biggest Loser the teams had to run one and even though they have been working out more then I have been the past 3 weeks, they havent trained for a 5k but they still pushed through and did it. Im going to try and cover up my elliptical screen and no pay attention to time or distance and just keep going and see how far I get. Though I admit, I dont run the whole thing. My usual pace is from 60-70 rpm. I know I need to get faster as well as going a loner distance. All in good time.
Well thats how Im doing. Hope everyone who is on this Biggest Loser journey (whether on the link up, or not) is doing well!


i know how hard it is to resist delicious food! my roommates have left a pan of brownies on the stove for a few days now...
ReplyDeleteWhat a horrible roommate! lol!!
DeleteIm a food-a-holic also it will be ok. As far as uping the cardio get you some good tunes and GO MAMA!!!! Keep it up you will get there!!
ReplyDeleteThose tacos sound yummy!! Have a great week, Robin!!
ReplyDeleteThey really were! I was so surprised!
DeleteYou are on the Up and Up now though. February is your month, I just know it. You are learning from your mistakes, and using that to fuel your success. You got this. Great job!
ReplyDeleteThanks Heather! :)
DeleteI need to push it too. This past week has just been rough....it's motivating to read about how everyone else is doing and it keeps me going. You are doing amazing and any weight loss is great! Keep it up girlie!
ReplyDeleteThanks! It really is good motivation reading everyone else's blogs.
Delete