Pages

1/02/2013

New Year, New Me!



 Every year around the first of January many people around the world make a resolution for the year to come. Most people do not stick to their resolution and I am one of those people. This year I've decided to make a list of things/areas I want to improve on over the year.

 Here goes, in no particular order:

1. Stop Yelling
2. Time Out
    A. For The Kids
    B. For Mommy
3. Eat Better
4. Work Out More
5. Keep House Better
6. Be A More Active Mommy
7. Be A Better Wife
8. Take More Pictures
9. Budget- Stop buying unneeded items
10. Love My Self!

There are other things I have planned to improve our relationships (both between myself and the kids and between Logan & I) More posts on that to come!

Do you set resolutions? If so, what are they?






1 comment:

  1. Keep house better is always on my to do list!!! LOL Life sometimes well in my case always gets in the way! Good luck with your goals!!

    Toya

    ReplyDelete