I am totally joining in on this Biggest Loser Link Up! What better Motivation and Accountability!!! You can find the Biggest Loser main page here -----> The Java Mama
If you have been following me lately, a lot of this will be repeated (and probably will be over and over and over again until it finally happens!)
My start weight is- 210
My goal weight is- 165
My work out plan- Still the same. lol But for those who are new here, I start out with a warm up on the Elliptical, then do the work out in the Bikini Fit in 4 weeks book (I am on week 1 still), as well as the abs work out here. I hope to work up to adding more time on the Elliptical and maybe other work outs for the other muscle groups.
Meal Plan- So as far as eating goes, Im mainly trying to do portion control. I've tried counting calories, but unless I am eating processed/premade foods, I cant figure out the calories. Im staying away from soda as much as possible (did have one today) and drinking more water. Today I bought a new water bottle. It's a 30 oz bottle and the mouth of it is big enough to put ice in! This should help me drink more water (I hate drinking room temp water)
Time to kick some ass! And by that I mean my ass!! And my pouch! Good luck to everyone else who is linking up!!


Keep up the great job, Robin! We can do this girl! :). Good luck!
ReplyDeleteGood Luck! You can do this!
ReplyDeleteGood luck doll! I used to suck as counting calories, but I bought a digital scale and now I know most of the foods I eat by memory.
ReplyDeleteGood luck girl!! I'm looking forward to doing the challenge with you!
ReplyDeleteThe pooch is the worse! Ha ha good luck! You will do great. WE will do great!
ReplyDeleteI'm here from the link-up! So excited to be on this journey with you! Keep up the great attitude - we can do this!
ReplyDeleteMiranda :) www.ournestingplace.com
Coming over from linkup!!!!!!! You CAN do this!!! We're all here to cheer you on!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteHey Robin! I am stopping by from the Link Up : ) I am counting calories but I also understand the whole portion control thing. Sometimes it's hard to know how many calories you're eating so just not over doing it. Good Luck!
ReplyDelete