Pages

1/06/2013

MAP #2


 MAP= My Accountability Post.

Ya'll are going to get tired of my daily updates! But I am loving that this is keeping me on track!

Today I did 25.25 minutes on the Elliptical which equaled out to 1 mile. I dont remember what percent of the mile I did yesterday but I stopped at 20 minutes and was under a mile. Today, I said screw the time, push it out to a mile! And I did!  :)

Totally loving watching youtube while on the Elliptical. It keeps me going.

I am also on my 2nd 30 oz bottle of water. Actually the 2nd bottle has Great Value Energy Blueberry Acai flavor packets in it. But none the less, Im working on 60 oz of water. 

I think I am going to brave Jillian (Bitch) Michael's 30 Day Shred again. As I've said a hundred times I've been doing the 15 minute ab work out but I know I need an all over body work out too. (I need to find my dumb bells) The 30 DS is intense and makes you want to kick JM's bitch ass but its a good work out (If only I can make it passed day 3) LOL! I think I may start it tomorrow. Need to figure out when the best time will be.

Oh and  I woke up this morning at 209 lbs. I need to really focus on portion control tonight since tomorrow is day 1 of the Java Mama's Biggest Loser Link-up! I am so motivated to kick this fat fluff in the ass!  Please join me in keeping me going!! Give me supportive comments and a link to your blog and Ill check you out and support you on our journey!


No comments:

Post a Comment