Pages

1/05/2013

My Accountablitly post!


 I think Im going to download the Blogger app so that I can update after my work outs.

Today, I finally made myself get up. I got on the elliptical and did 20 minutes (well actually 21.whatever) I figured out what works to keep me going!! Wanna know my secret? I put my tablet on the screen of my elliptical, hooked up my earbubs and went to you tube. I watched videos of scrapbook pages. That is what helped me push through, helped me not feel tired, helped me to ignore my leg pain, to push on!


Then I did two sets of the 15 minute abs. It says to do 3 or 4 sets of each. Before I was only doing one set of each, so doing 2 sets is great. Ill work up to 3 or 4.

After my workout I made something very yummy to eat! It was cherry yogurt, half a large banana sliced up and a handful of vanilla almond granola. Mixed it all up and YUMMO!

I am also working on my water in take! (30 oz)

Monday, I am joining a Biggest Loser Link-up!  Im excited!!


TheJavaMama




No comments:

Post a Comment