Pages

1/01/2013

Christmas Pt 3


The morning of the 26th, Logan woke up to go meet a guy to trade Polaris Rangers. When he got home he said he was sick. He had caught whatever the kids had only he had it from both ends. Eeesh!

 We went to my sisters house later that evening to spend Christmas with my side of the family. My parents were there, my brother & Janessa and of course my sister, he husband and 2 kids.

This year we decided to open presents first and then eat dinner.

Cousin Jace & Ellie

Blaine thought he was being sneaky when he found a candy cane that had fallen off a present
But then Mama caught him sticky handed. Trust me he was pissed off when I took it from him after he started chocking on a piece of the wrapper. 

Is it horrible that unless I am looking at all the new toys, I cant remember everything they got this time? lol They got so much! Garrett got an awesome Hot Wheels track set, Ellie got a My Little Pony castle and Blaine got a cute Monkey that come with clothes you put on him. And SOOO MUCH MORE! 

My Mom made each of the kids quilts for their beds with matching pillow cases and she even embroidered shirts to go along with the set. Ill make a post after the New Years with the blankets. They all turned out amazing! 

The guys all got grilling stuff from my parents. My Mom made them each aprons with a cute saying on each of them. 

What did I get? I finally got a Sharp Floor Steamer! So happy about that. I have wanted one for years and even more so this year since we have so much laminate flooring. (Thank you Mom & Dad!) I also got some pretty bracelets from Janessa and a pretty watch from my sister. 

With the Holiday Season and the 2012 coming to a close, I am very thankful and blessed for my family. I loved watching my kids each time open their presents. Their eyes light up and the smiles on their faces were priceless. 


No comments:

Post a Comment