Pages

1/09/2013

Christmas Blankets & More

Sorry for all the fitness posts lately. I know there have been a lot. If it keeps me motivated well thats what Im going to do. This post though is about other stuff.


So much for budgeting this last payday. :( I thought I saved money and did well. Then Sunday Logan says, Lets go see a movie. Movies are expensive but Ill never pass up a date night with my husband and a chance to get away together without the kids for a few hours. THEN after the movie we had to stop at walmart. Dun-dun-dunnnnn. Two boxes of diapers, dog food, dog bones, things for the flag pole, oil and a filter.... It all added up fast. THEN yesterday Logan hauled out propane tank to Prescott to fill it. No it wasnt a grill tank it was our big one we use for the house.... $245 later. Yes, that is about half the cost it would have been if we had let the local company to fill it but damn, now we are under $800 in our account. Its just so aggravating. So now we have 2 weeks to go before payday. In those 2 weeks I have to make an appointment for Garrett's 3 yr check, Blaine's 15 month check and my Depo appointment. On top of that I have a bill at my OB-Gyn's office of probably close if not over $100 that I had planned to pay... Not this time but I cant miss this appointment and avoid the bill.


Ok, moving on. Can only beat that dead budget so much. Next payday is a new day and a new chance to try harder to save money.


In one of my Christmas posts (#3 I think) I said that the kids got blankets from my Mom and that I would make a post of them. Well here they all are.

Ellie's is the beautiful butterfly fabric that actually has "glitter" on it and all the pretty pastel colors together. Its my favorite of course, because of the butterflies.


Garrett's is so neat!! Love the denim and then the middles are cars material. It is such a heavy blanket too! Great for Winter time here.


Little Monkeys for my little Monkey Blaine. The blanket is made of flannel, so its very soft. The panels on the blanket is a little story of the monkeys jumping on the bed. Well, some reason I cannot find Blaine's blanket to take a picture. I have NO clue where it is at. Weird! But when I find it, Ill take a picture and post it.

My Mom also made Ellie & Blaine shirts to match. Ellie's shirt has a butterfly on it and Blaine's has a monkey. She bought Garrett a set of Cars jammies.

I love all the handmade goods my Mom makes my kids. Oooh! Speaking of handmade goods for my kids, she also made Logan an apron.

So since we have been in our new house Ive had to move all the under the counter stuff in my bathroom and  the kitchen. Why?
This little monster likes to play under there. 

Alright, I didnt want to include weight loss in every post but I have to say this. When Im not really trying I go between 210 and 207 every other day. Now that I've been on the elliptical and drinking lots of water, I've been sitting at 210 for 3 days. I'm not building that much muscle already. I know I am still eating to much at dinner but only a few hours later in bed my belly is growling at me. 

I'm hoping to start the 30 Day Shred today. It will be tricky though with the kids. Im going to put Blaine down for his nap, make Ellie play in her room and Garrett in the playroom. HOPEFULLY! 

Well hope everyone has a great Hump Day! 





No comments:

Post a Comment