Im looking through Janessa's pictures from my parents house last Easter. We were not there, we were in Illinois. This alone makes me sad. So I keep looking though them and realize that more then us not being there last year, what makes me sadder is that we wont all be together again this year. My sister and her family are not going to go to our parent's house. They have chose to spend the holiday with their friends. This makes me incredibly sad. So again, when the time comes to browse through this years Easter photos, my niece, nephew, sister and brother in law will not be in any of them.. Not just them though, also my brother and husband both will not be with us. However, they both have to work. So its a little different then just choosing not to spend it with us.
So thats pretty much whats on my mind. That and a little more and I tried to type out the other part but I just cant find the words for it.
I cannot wait for this next weekend. Even though we are almost broke, I know we are all going to have a great time! My dad has (almost) decided to go with us to the Pima Fair. This makes me happy because I wouldnt see him much else if he didnt go with us.
I hope everyone has a decent Monday. (I didnt want to say great, because that hardly ever happens) Look for pictures tomorrow!! I PROMISE!
Oh and before I go, Ellie is sick! I guess I should say we have all been sick. I hate this time of the year when its allergies and colds none stop! Both kids have nasty coughs and snotty noses. Ellie has also felt so hot today but yet when I take her temporal temp, it says 97-98 degrees. Only once did it say 101.3, but that was on one side of her head and then on the other it was 98.something. I hate taking temps because I never know if they are right, specially when one side says its ok and the other is boarder line fever. I even check with an ear themomator. I was tempted to get a digital meat themomator out and stick it under her arm pit and see what it said.. Garrett doesnt seem to be as hot to the touch as she does. Just the couch and boogers.. I hope they are both feeling better before we leave for Easter. If not, we may be seeing a GP while in Safford. With that being said and the soft, muffled (from the stuffy nose) cries from Ellie, I must go. Night!

No comments:
Post a Comment