I have to start by saying, Thursday night was one of the worst ones I've had to deal with yet. Ellie went to sleep when we got home from Prescott, Garrett went down no prob (like always, what a good boy) and Logan was out side working on projects with a friend. Well they start setting off fire crackers and black cats at 1 AM! Yes, my thoughts too. Well around 2:30 am Ellie woke up and I decided to move her to her bed, change her pull up and hope for the best.. The best was FAR from what I got. She was up from 2:30 till 5:30 screaming, crying, whinning, begging for suckers, just all out being horrible. I was so far beyond tired, I cant even explain it. I feel so bad now because I yelled at her way to many times but I was pushed past my limits. Finally at some point I gave up, got into my own bed and went to sleep. Ellie must have done the same.
Logan's alarms started going off around 8 or so, after ignoring them several time he and I finally woke up. He asked if I wanted to go to Prescott with him or not. I said "Not really but I sure do not want to stay here all day with the kids." He started texting with his mom and then told me to get up and get ready. At first I was like, "ugh, are you serious?" Then he told me we were going to drop the kids off with his mom, go to Prescott to meet the Renter and then go to dinner and a movie. Wow. I was like, ok this is going to be a nice day!!
Fast forward a couple of hours. We met with our new renter to sign papers and get money (woot, not all she owes but its a start) We signed a year lease with her, so hopefully she sticks it out for that long and doesnt start screwing us around like all the other renters in the past have.
Afterwards we went to Olive Garden for dinner. It was delish of course! I love their salads! Oh and the bread sticks were so fresh and yummy.
Next we headed to the movies. Got our tickets for "Hall Pass", however we were like 1 1/2 hours early. So we walk around a bit and decide to go by Home Depot to try to return some vertical blinds that were once again cut the wrong length. (4th or 5th time between 2 Home Depots and a Lowes) We thought it was a long shot because we didnt have the receipt but they gave us store credit with no problem. We made sure they were right this time before we left. Tada! Finally!
We left there only a few minutes later. I had a good idea but Logan told me not to tell him cause he had an idea too. He drove back towards the Theater but turned towards Fry's instead. I couldnt believe he actually knew what I wanted. He was headed to Dippin Dots!! Saddly though, it was shut down.
We headed back to the Theater. I then saw the Dippin Dots sign right by the Theater! We parked and walked over, course it was closed too. They were either just moving locations and werent yet set up or that one was also shut down. Boo!!
About 20 minutes early for the movie, we headed in. We both got Icees. Mine the blue and Logan's the red as well as a box of Zours (yum =D ) We went in and got the best seats, center row with the hand rail in front, perfect for propping your feet up on. Logan took a nap while we waited. I felt like I was with an old man, lol. Finally the movie started and I woke Logan up. Lets start by saying, "Hall Pass" was damn funny!! For sure worth seeing.
I'm also excited to say the new Pirates movie is coming out and it looks just as good as the others. I also want to see Rio. Maybe we will drop Garrett off and take Ellie. I bet she would like it too.
After the movies we went by Walmart for a few things......
Then Logan decided we should go try the Frozen Yogurtz place. His parents say its good. I thought it was by the mall, of course I was wrong after we drove all around the mall. Its one the other side of town. I have to say, ask for samples. I got one kind Tangy Tarts, or something and it wasnt that good. IMO but the peanutbutter and strawberry cream ones were pretty good.
Then it was time to get the kids. It was a very VERY nice day away from the kids. All I have to say is, I cannot wait till May when we go to Vegas for 4 days and get a 4 day break from them! lol
That was my Friday Fun!! Hope everyone else had a great Friday too.







I am so glad you had such a great day!! You deserved it! It was nice of Logan to take you out. Good hubby!
ReplyDelete