Not this Friday. We got up this morning and went to breakfast, which was good. Garrett smacked his head on the table pretty hard which sent him into a fit and nothing would sooth him. Finally Logan asked for some crackers. That made him happy. He also rathered chew on a packet of crackers instead of eat the crackers. Whatever keeps them happy, right? Ellie was ok, kinda clingy. Kept wanting me to hold her. She ate her eggs pretty good. Of course Garrett ate everything in sight, pretty good. He even was chewing on a creamer container and it busted all over him. Awesome! My fault though.
Since being home though, I have been so tired!! Garrett fell asleep on Logan and Ellie eventually took a nap too. I need a nap! Instead we sat on the couch watching the Travel channel. Different food shows. Its kinda funny how we can pass a whole day by watching Andrew Zimmern, Anthony Bordain, Man vs Food and all those other shows... Im not to into Anthony Bordain and his No Reservations, but I do actually enjoy watching Bizarre Food and Man vs Food.
Ellie took an awesome nap, probably close to 3 hours long, and woke up on the right side of her bed. Thank goodness because when she wakes up on the wrong side of the bed, WATCH OUT! She is cranky, whinny and such a brat. But not tonight! Garrett took a decent nap on Daddy but woke up and he didnt let me lay him back in his bed. He's been in an ok mood, till well right now. He's rolling around on the floor and fussing.
Logan is going to cook something new for dinner. This should be interesting.. :) I mean that in a nice way. Generally anything he makes does turn out good. If only he would do it more often.
Its been spitting rain all day and cold. It hasnt been over 45 degrees either. Boo! Tomorrow is supposed to snow down to 3000 ft I think, which hopefully counts us out, but it will still be ugly here.. So want the sun shine!! I also cant wait till the public pool opens.. I will be a regular there.. I may even put Garrett in day care so I can enjoy it more.. lol I kid, he will just have to learn how to go down the slide :)
Well that's my Friday. Hope everyone had a nice day and maybe a bit funner then mine.
P.S. Happy 13 weeks and 2nd Trimester to me!

No comments:
Post a Comment