Pages

4/16/2011

What day is it?

 Wow, I seriously just had to look at the calendar to see what day is it. It doesnt feel like a Saturday.

 Yesterday I had a very nice day! It was grocery shopping day and usually it isnt so nice. With two whining and crying kids, can you picture it? Yesterday was different. I got to drop the kids off at my mother in law's for the day and night. So once we got to town, Janessa and I went to Olive Garden! We did the soup and salad lunch and do I even need to say how good it was? It was delish!! I had the Chicken and Gnocchi soup and Janessa had the minestrone soup and 3 bowls of salad! I love love love their salad and could make a full meal out of it every single day! Then it was off too Fry's, Sam's club, Wal-mart, Hastings, Dollar Tree and my bank. It was a long day but man it was nice not having to yell at Ellie to not run off or deal with Garrett crying. It was also kinda nice to come home to a quiet house for once. Logan was already at work by the time I got home. I did worry about the kids though as they both have nasty coughs. Guess it was a kinda rough night at Nana Shelly's house as Ellie cried for me at bedtime. :(

 This morning when they brought them home I could hear Ellie crying from the driveway. She apparently wanted her momma and gave me a big hug when she got to me. Surprisingly though when the in-laws left, Garrett started to cry. I had a very uneventful day. Logan woke up and didnt hang out here long before he left to go see his parents at the steak house. The steak house here is hosting a "There's No Place Like Home" reunion for basically anyone who has lived here, went to school here, pass through Bagdad or even just knew someone who knew someone who might have possibly had a beer once here in Bagdad. Basically its just a reason to drink beer all day long (like this town needs a reason to do this). I had wanted to go, but since Logan is on nights, I didnt think he'd be going. Of course though, I was trying to get Garrett to take a nap at the time he left. Oh well.. Once he got home, he talked just a little bit and that was all.

Lately, I do not feel like we are in a relationship, let a lone a marriage. Passing room mates at best. I am not in the mood for "adult mommy and daddy time" and I know that effects him, but I cant help it. I've never really had much of a libido and having kids has done nothing to help this problem. Whats worse, guys dont understand this. Why is it that male impotence is all over the television and there are little pills to take that give them erections for hours, but yet there is NO talk of female impotence and not much to help with it. Yeah they have lubricants and creams that are supposed to heighten, but do not actually do any thing for the libido. I need something to take that will make me want sex. Can I get a prescription for some Ecstasy? Bluh!! Maybe it is something I can bring up with my OBGYN after I have this baby.  

Speaking of having this baby, HELLO 14 weeks! Where did you come from? I cannot believe I am already 14 weeks. I decided that I will start taking belly pictures at 15 weeks. Not that I feel like Im showing yet and do not know how often I will actually take them, we will see. As of right now, I still havent gained any weight. Which is great but its also because I am still not eating the greatest. Today I had a bowl of cereal, almost a whole box of Cheese-its and a bowl of top roman and some candy. Good thing though, I have been drinking a lot of water and I actually bought real prenatal vitamins yesterday. They are gummy chew ones and are actually not to bad. Way better then the hard horse pills. Gag!!

Also speaking of this baby, we did talk the other day a little and pretty sure we have decided this will be the last baby. He was talking about getting the job done so he cant have any more and I told him when he is ready, Ill get fixed as well. I do not believe it is fair for only one partner to have to get fixed. If one cannot have children again, the other one shouldnt be able to either.

On an ending note to this rambling blog, they are canceling 2 of my soap operas! They are canceling All My Children in September and One Life To Live in January. How could they? The person from ABC behind it all says that the ratings have dropped a lot and people do not want to watch soaps any more. They want to watch reality shows! This isnt EVERYONE!! I do enjoy some reality shows but come on, these soaps are an escape from our hectic, crazy lives for just a couple of hours a day. What is worse is they are going to replace the shows with a 2 hour long talk show about food called The Chew and a show about lifestyles called The Revaluation.  A food talk show? Hello, that is what there is a FOOD NETWORK CHANNEL and Im pretty sure HGTV!, E, OWN, and several other channels hit the lifestyle topic pretty well. I wish they could just keep producing the shows and just show them on Soapnet. I know that I am going to boycot ABC and not watch it. I think many of the soap opera views are going to do this. See how many MORE ratings will drop because of this..

With that all said, I hope everyone had a nice Saturday and will have a sunny Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure how Auntie feels about this snip snip you're talking about! I kinda thought you would have one more. :) But I guess as fertile as you guys are, if you are sure three is enough, you better get snipped quick!
    If you fine a little blue pill for women, let me know! It would make your brother happy. ;)
    Sorry about your soaps! The world has enough food shows! Geez!

    ReplyDelete