Pages

4/13/2011

Extreme Couponing and rambles

Holy cow! Those ladies are INSANE!! Standing in a check out lane for 2 hour (TWO HOURS) just to check out! Making 18 transactions!  Notice how none of them had very small children with them? I would freaking lose my patience and CPA would be call on me for my screaming brats! 

How nice it would be though to pick up hundreds and hundreds of dollars worth of food and walk out spending under $50 all together? I would love that. 

When I look at couponing though, it all just confuses me. Buy two and save .50. Well when that something cost $2.50 each, .50 cents isnt that big of a savings.. Plus it never seems like there are coupons for the stuff we actually use.. I am lost at how people do couponing. I wish I could be schooled :)


Moving on........ To what, Im not sure :) I cant believe today is already Wednesday. Half the week is almost over already. Heck forget the week, this month, April, is half way over! Next Thursday we will be leaving to go see my parents and I cannot wait. Going to be a busy weekend. Hopefully we wont get there to late on Thursday but you never know with two toddlers in tow for 6+ hours. Hopefully we have an uneventful drive though.  I was going to give a detailed agenda now for the weekend, but if I do that, what will I blog about when that day gets here.. 

So I had a the problem with the scheduling of the big Ultrasound  at the end of May. I've come up with a solution... Its a surprise though, so shhhhh. Im thinking maybe while Logan and I are in Vegas for our Anniversary (23-26) we can go to one of the 3d/4d  ultrasound studios and find out the (maybe) gender.  Course we would keep it a secret that we found out. Mawhahaha! Mean, I know, but we will be going in for the anatomy scan on the 31st, so it wont be that long of a wait or secret =D It will  be something special for just him and I to do together, by our selves. He has no idea yet and I probably wont tell him till we are in Vegas, heck maybe not even till we are on our way to the place.. We shall see.. 

Holy crappiness! On American Idol a certain country singer got drowned out by the back up singers and it sounds horrible. I do not know if he did that song justice. Still not a big fan of his... I was going to say I cant give any spoilers away, but  what the heck? Saying she sang good or bad isnt a spoiler, saying she got voted off is.. So, Im not sure I liked Paul much tonight but Lauren did good! Scotty is still eh. That's as far as I am so far. Maybe Ill post later with my opinion on the others.

I really need to slow down when I get off the couch. Ugh! Ellie hollers "I need to poop" and I just off the couch and now the dang round ligaments are starting to hurt like crazy when I get up to fast. 

Ok, think I am done rambling :) Hope everyone has a good night and good Thursday. One more day closer to the weekend. 


No comments:

Post a Comment