Ugh! I am in such a bluh-tastic mood. Not even sure why. I know I can blame it on being pregnant and the hormones and all that jazz, but that excuses is over used. Guess Im just genuinely in a blue mood.
Ok, I do know one thing that has me in a mood. Let's just say a topic between Logan and I tonight (and most every night, morning and at some other point in the day) is having "adult time." It would be an understatement to say that we are lacking "adult time" in our marriage. I think I've hit on this topic before and once was enough for me but as mentioned above, it is almost a daily topic. I wish he would just jump on, get it done and jump off. If only it was so easy. Ok, enough with this topic. Let's move on. Please....
Tomorrow while Im watering the yard (we are growing grass from seed and are surprised at how well it is doing) I want to try taking some good pictures of the kids. Like actually setting up my own settings instead of using the auto settings. I really wish I had a better camera. I guess maybe if I started out with a lower class DSLR, I could learn and then move up. Actually, what I really should do is drag my Nikon film SLR camera out of storage and start using it. No, its not as cool as being able to see the pictures right after you take them and being able to take as many as you want, but it would be a place to start. Hmmm, now to remember where my Nikon is at.. Think it must be in a tote in Wilhoit.. Guess Ill have to look next time I'm out there. I know thats where my course books and videos are from the on line course I took. I wish I could take real photography classes, like at the collage. Just dont have the money or time right now. Maybe in the future.
Tomorrow is my last day to get my house in sparkling condition before we leave Thursday morning. It really isnt a big task to be done, I just need to set my self to it and get it done. What needs to be done? Finish picking up the living room, which any one with kids knows that is a never ending task in its self. Vacuum the floor and I'd like to be able to steam clean it since spots are starting to show up. Kitchen needs picked up, dishwasher unloaded and reloaded, sweep and mop. Nothing overly hard. Then kid's rooms just need to be picked up, toys put away. Sewing stuff in Garrett's room needs to be straightened up and put away. Then of course vacuum and steam clean Garrett's carpet, Ive already done Ellie's room. Clean my bathroom and pack bathroom bag for the trip. Clean up our bedroom and steam the carpet in there too. I got most all the laundry done today which was a big task all to its self and Im happy I got that much done today. Lastly, I need to finish packing our clothes bag. This kids stuff is pretty much packed. Well, guess that's not totally true. Their clothes are packed, but I still have to gather bottles, cuppies, road snacks, DVD's, toys, blankets, pillows. I know there will be something left behind. There always is, even if Im just going to the in law's house 35 minutes away.
So you might be wondering, WTH am I doing up at 1 am still when I still have so much crap left to do? I have no idea.. Boring the crap out of my few readers.. Ok, Im going to watch a Law & Order: SVU, even though its 1 hour long, and then hit the bed.
Bluh, I just remembered I need to call the clinic here and see if I can get my kids seen tomorrow.. They both have really nasty coughs. Like Ellie's is in her chest. I just want to make sure its not bronchitis or something. Same with Garrett. I dont know what the Croup is like but hopefully it isnt that. So tomorrow Ill be spending more money that we dont have , which means less money Ill get to use to buy maternity clothes this weekend.. Booo...
Have a great Hump Day everyone.. (insert eye roll here at the Hump part)

You're gonna leave the house sparkling? I'm just gonna leave it picked up some. You're ahead of the game already! I hate that your kids are sick! Poor things! I hope you can get them checked out.
ReplyDeleteYou made me lol with this post. I know the feeling about the 'adult time'... between working 40+ hours a week.. and two year old and keeping up with the house... that is the last thing on my mind.. I would rather do laundry.. and I HATE laundry.
ReplyDeletelol Jayme! I think I'd rather drink water from a toilet... Ok, thats pushing it but thats about how I feel.
ReplyDeleteNessa- I might sound a head of the game but still havent dont anything today.. lol It wont be sparkling but will for sure look better then it has all month.