Nothing to exciting happened today. Did some laundry and then Logan left for a while. Came home and said we were going to some friends for dinner. Went over there and hung out for a while. Had a good enough time. I am so anti social, I hate going to other peoples houses but usually end up having an ok time. Im just verbally challenges and cannot carry on a full conversation.
Oh, I forgot, I did actually do something today. I pulled weeds out of the future area for my watermelon/ cucumber garden! I need to do a little more work on it tomorrow, but Im glad its a set in the right direction. OH MAN! I was thinking how much I cant wait for watermelon and hope we get some good ones this year and thinking about growing the canning cucumbers or make bread and butter pickles, but OMG I just thought about how my Grandpa used to take cucumbers, cut them into spears and put them in vinegar and salt. Wow, now I am totally craving that. Or even just cucumbers sliced up with salt on them.. Guess Ill stick with an apple and salt. Salt is like so bad for you and bad when your pregnant, but man seems like Im always craving it.
Some good news! I found baby's heatbeat the other night. I guess I was just looking to high before, its still super low.
Before you even say anything about the BPM meaning boy or girl, both Garrett and Ellie were always around 150-160 BPM.
So thats pretty exciting... Guess I did have exciting news. Im hoping for a good night tonight, we shall see. 11:15 and she is showing no signs of being tired, even though she only had like 30 minute nap and played hard at the friends house. After Tinkerbell is over, its bed time!!

Sometimes an uneventful day is a good one! And it sounds like it was productive so that's good! Yay for baby's heartbeat, its so cool to hear. I can't wait to get pregnant so I can borrow your Doppler. :) or come over every day to use it since you will still be pregnant. :) hope bedtime goes/went well!
ReplyDelete