Pages

4/18/2011

Monday Memories

Well today's plans of Flying Kites turned out to be a big flopping fail! Short story, guess the wind was to gusty and the kite wouldnt stay up. Of course not. Oh well, maybe another time.

These first few pictures were taken just outside the house while waiting for Daddy to get ready to go fly kites.

Bad dog, Lala. >:| We are trying to grow grass and shes been digging in the yard. In the pic she is laying in her hole..  



Ellie was striking a pose. We are defiantly in the goofy faces and poesy picture phase. 

This was while we were trying to tie the strings to the kites.. A task in its self. 

I was surprised that he was walking around in the dirt/small rocks. He usually doesnt like that feeling on his feet.


After we decided to give up on the cheap arse kites I bought, we walked home. Daddy got ready to go to work, Garrett went down for his nap and Ellie ran around being a silly girl. She has now been a sleep off and on since 5:30. (Its almost 8 now) It could possibly be another long night but what am I supposed to do when she is sick? She needs her sleep.

Three day count down till we least for my parents! Woot Woot!! I should really start packing our bags now! Maybe later tonight Ill work on that.

Have a great Tuesday everyone!


2 comments: