Pages

4/11/2011

Monday Moans

Wow, feels like I havent posted in a while. I guess this is day #3. I've just been so bluh this weekend and now to top it off, Im getting a cold. You know what sucks worse then having a cold? Having a cold and being pregnant. You can take like 2 different kinds of medication and of course I never have those on hand. I havent moved much from the couch since Friday. I did get dressed yesterday in my new shirt that I love. (Similar to this one but lighter grey http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?VISuperSize&item=220765174762 ) It is very comfortable. Picked it up at Ross and hope to get more good stuff from there when we got to Tucson at the end of the month. 

I just thought of another thing worse then having a cold and worse then having a cold while pregnant.. Having a cold, while pregnant AND having a 15 month old that also has a cold. What can you give a toddler for a cold besides Tylenol and Motrin which really doesnt help cold symptoms? 

Today Logan told me I need to pick out rugs for the kitchen and decorations for the house. Basically stuff to get "moved" into the house. Im horrible at picking crap out and hate doing so because EVERYTHING costs money. Money we do not have. Every payday Im like "We should be able to save money this time" and still end up broke by the end of the first week and still have to make it through another week before pay day.. The only think I want to do is paint. Picking paint ideas out is so much easier then picking out rugs and wall hangings.. So I found this color for the living room. I like it, it is also in the sheer curtains that go over the french doors that go outside and the color is also in a throw quilt my mom is making me for the living room. 
But our living room is not that big. The ceiling isnt that high. I think that color would be over powering. So something similar though. I do have the paint jobs picked out for both the kids rooms. 

This for Ellie's room. Well just the stripes. That on one wall and then a solid on the rest of the walls. Its fun, would work with a lot of themes and would grow with her.

This for Garrett's room. I like the colors and would work good with the "moosey" theme.
The only thing holding me back on the Garrett room idea is, if the baby is a boy, they will share a room. The room isnt big and the cribs, changing table and dresser(s) would cover a lot of the wall space, covering most of the stripes... So we will see.. 

Can you tell I absolutely love color? In our rental house (when we lived in it) I painted the living room in a color, its name was something like A bit of sunshine.. Well needless to say, its more like HOLY SUNSHINE! lol The new renter lady is going to paint over it.. The kitchen is this tan/terracotta color sept one wall that has bricks on it, which the previous owners painted white (WHY DO  PEOPLE PAINT BRICKS?) I took the time to go back and paint them to look like bricks again.  So I love color in a house. It makes it more homey.

I have sat here all day long, watching several hours of soaps. I believe Im almost all caught up. What did we do before DVR? Oh yes, miss the show and hope you didnt miss to much. Its also been kinda nice that Logan hasnt been home all day long. All though, part of me wished he would have stayed home and spent time with me. (Not that he would have, even if he did stay home) 

Wow, did I have any complete thoughts in this post? Maybe that is why I havent posted all weekend, I cant even complete a thought. I went from talking about being sick, to my favorite shirt, to needing rugs, painting, our rental house, to DRV? Any complete thoughts? I didnt think so. 

Well this is a complete though. Im tired, spent and want to go to sleep, now. However, that is not a option. My only choice at the moment is to get up, decide what to do for dinner, put some clothes away and who knows, possibly get dressed my self. (Yeah, its 15 till 5 pm and Im not dressed) Oh lazy day!! Someone take me away!!


2 comments:

  1. When its time to paint, I'll help! But you should see about a 4 bedroom before you paint. :) I would love to paint some walls in our house but idk if Clint would go for it. Hmmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We dont want to have to move again, but you are right. I should discuss whether we want to move before painting, because we will have to repaint everything white again before we move out.

    ReplyDelete