I had a twosome!!! hahaha isnt that normal?? Nah, I mean this is for Monday & Tuesday.
Monday was a lot better day but I was waiting for picture (Geeez Janessa tooook forever!! ) We took Ellie & Garrett and the dogs to the "river" yesterday. I added the quotations around river because it is less then a river but for Arizona, you take what you get for as long as you get it. Another month and all the water will be gone for the year. Plus its called the Santa Maria River, so river for short.. We had a good time. The kids played in the sand and water, Janessa & I caught some sun and the dogs run around playing. Got some great pictures, but of course they are on Janessa's camera because I forgot my memory card, like I always do. So until I get to copy of them all, Ill post a few of the ones that she posted on facebook.
![]() |
| Ellie, Garrett & myself (ish) |
![]() |
| Little man |
![]() |
| Eating sand, yum! |
![]() |
| The river |
![]() |
| Little Poser |
![]() |
| Aunt Nessa & Ellie |
The rest of the day went pretty good too. Kids napped a little in the car and I did some yard work.
Today we went for our walk. I do not know how many more walks Ill want to go for. Ellie is horrible on the walks, she completely refuses to walk. I hate having to push the stroller with her on the top of the cup holders. Im afraid at any moment that the handle might slip out of my hand and down the stroller will go and off Ellie will go. She could get very hurt. Not to mention that I get tired pushing the stroller faster when she is on it and its getting hotter. Not F'n way! I just looked at our outside temp gage and it says 98 degrees. I has to bed wrong! I have to check a weather site to see what it says. I know in the days to come it is supposed to get cold again, like one day a high of 56 or something. Ugh! Hate it! K the weather site says high of 78* must be the placement of the outside themometor. We shouldnt be hitying 90's for another 2 months at least.
Tomorrow is my 12 week appointment. It's going to be a busy day. We have to go out to the house in Chino to drop of paper work to our renter at noon and my appointment is at 2:30. Thankfully Janessa is going with me to help keep my sane! I just hope both kids are good. Ok, I know Garrett will probably be good, but Ellie is always hit and miss as soon as we are on the road. We shall see.
Until tomorrow....







Yay for an update! :) See ya bright and early! :)
ReplyDelete