Wow, that lasted all of 2 posts.. Surprise surprise, I stop something in the middle. My choice to stop doing the My Accountability Posts is because I find it hard to sit down and post everyday. And Im sure a few of you are tired of reading the same post of me doing a mile in around 25 mins and doing the ab work out, bluh bluh bluh. Its repetitive to say the least.
So now my new accountabilities is my miles ticker on the side of my blog. I will update that everyday after Im done. I really cannot wait to see how many miles I do this year. Hypothetically a mile a day for a year would be 360 miles. WOW! That would be amazing for me! However, I dont think Ill make that. I missed the first couple days of January and I missed yesterday. I know there will be days I cannot do my mile or days I need a break, but Im going to push through. Also, I hope someday to be able to do more then 1 mile at a time.
Also, another thing to keep me on track is my calendar posted by my elliptical. When I'm done with my mile, I write down the time. I missed yesterday because I was having a pitty party. When I looked at my calender today at that blank spot, it made me want to push harder. I ended up drawing a sad face on yesterday. On the Java Mama's Biggest Loser Link-Up Monday Weigh-ins I will include a picture of my calender and my work completed.
On the topic of weighing in...... I've been a scale whore. Jumping on that biotch every day for almost 2 weeks. Which brings me to why I was down yesterday. Last week I checked my weight every day. I fluctuated between 210 and 207 every day. I was happy because it was a loss, even if by Friday I was 210 again. I wasnt working out or anything that week. Starting this week, Monday, I have sat at 210 (point bluh bluh bluh) every day and I hate it! I am seeing no changes. Im drinking more water, pushing through a mile a day and most days doing some kind of other work out and the numbers stay the same. As Im typing this now I'm fighting back the tears. I know you shouldnt weigh every day. How many times have I said this before? A few times at least. I know its going to take time. I know my muscles retain water to start with and that once I do start building muscle the numbers wont change as much. Bluh bluh bluh!
ALRGHT! Pitty Party, cry baby bull crap over! I am no giving up. I will not let these feelings of failure (after only a week HA!) stop me from reaching my goal. I know it doesnt happen over night. I know it takes time. I just have to keep reminding my self. In no time at all, the lbs will be dropping and Ill be able to see the difference. Back tot he scale, I will from this day on, only weigh my self on Monday. No more scale hoping. That biotch is going to sit quietly in the corner and wait for me on Mondays.
I finally found my weighs (2 lbs each HA!) so I will start Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. Am I ready for the intense pain Ill be in after Im done? Am I ready to not be able to sit down on the toilet to pee? Am I ready to kneel down and do reverse cowgirl (Bawhahaha!) in pain? No, no I am not ready for the pain that is coming my way. I am however ready for the change and sometimes change takes pain to make it through.
Thanks for listening to my rambling. I cant wait till Monday to see how everyone in the Biggest Loser challenge did this first week. Good luck!

Don't give up and yes stay off that scale until Monday!!! Its not easy. You should always weigh at the same time every day also. Some weeks the scales just don't work in our favor. You can do it!!!!
ReplyDelete