Yesterday was my 12 week check up. The kids, Janessa and I went to town together. First we had to run out to our rental house to drop off paper work and keys to the renter. I was almost in the clear of not having to see her, but as I was leaving, she pulled up. Bummer. Eventually, after answering 3 times what kind of trees are in the front yard (she asks every time we see her), I was able to leave. We then went to the mall for lunch. We had Subway and Nessa ate from Sugar N Ice, a locate business that makes and sells cookies, cupcakes, cakes. Along with salads, sandwiches and soup, I think.
We then went to Ross, in my hope to find a pair of maternity shorts. No luck :( They had no maternity shorts and only a couple of pairs of Capris (one in my size). Hopefully I have better luck in Tucson. I did however find a really cute shirt for my self and 3 for Ellie.
Off to the appointment. Thank you Nessa for being there to help with the kids. Im sure if I was alone there and had to drag the kids away from that activity table thing, it would have been a bad appointment!! She stayed in the waiting room and watched the kids for me. So much help!! I was called back and got my weight checked. I guess I have lost a few pounds. I got to see a NP this time. Ive seen her before when I went with my sister to her OB appointments. She is a very nice lady and great nurse. Nurse AMM asked if I was having morning sickness, my answer was "no not really." Then she asked if I was eating healthier and I said "yeah I guess so." The truth is, I don't have much of an appetite and some days I have to force myself to even eat anything. I know though, the weight will catch up to me this trimester. Nurse AMM put the Doppler probe on my belly and found the heartbeat instantly, strong and steady. She didn't tell me the bpm but from my readings with my Doppler its around 150-160 bpm. Before you go saying Its fast, thats a girl! Both Ellie & Garrett's bmp were always in that same area. So count that old wives tell out. Sorry. We talked a bit more, she remembered me from before and asked about my family. It was nice she remembered me. Then I was done.
On my way out, I scheduled my next appointment for May 6th, Ill be 17 weeks!! Wow!!! I also got to schedule my ultrasound appointment, May 31st. However, Logan has to work that night. I tried for the 27th and she said no openings. When I go back in on the 6th, I'm going to see if there is any openings for the 27th or maybe early morning on the 30th. (He goes back on nights on the 30th) I hope the can work me in. My mom will be here then and I want her to be there too.
After the appointment, we went to Wal-mart, where I spent to much money and got nothing. I did actually get the kids new shoes and Garrett 3 new shirts. Then it was homeward bound. The night at home was nothing exciting, bed time wasn't to bad. Ellie has still been getting up and coming to our room and whining to me. I just keep telling her to go to bed. Eventually she does. I haven't slept in bed with her in a few day. It's nice.
Today, Thursday, has again been nothing exciting. Just a day at home with the kids. Trying to catch up on my shows, cleaning and doing laundry. I think I am finally getting to the bottom of the laundry. Now who wants to fold it? :) Guess that is still on my shoulders and it should be what I need to get doing.
Hope everyone had a wonderful week and tomorrow is Friday!! Take it easy.

I was glad to be able to help! :)
ReplyDeleteMy comments are really getting boring.. :/
Never ending laundry.. gotta love it!! I dont' mind folding, but I would totally pay someone to put away the laundry!! =)
ReplyDelete